KANGUR-LIFT TO USE WITHOUT LEVEL-PLANE 16 RADIO
Lifting system with pneumatic telescopic column, compact and easy for transportation
Kangur-Lift is a telescopic column made of anodized aluminum with pneumatic extensions by hand pump, complete with manual locks that allow to stop the column at the desired height, with maximum height of 6.00 meters.
The column is mounted on a cart with rubber wheels.
Provided with adjustable feet combined with a spherical bubble to ensure the vertical position of the pole and a set of wind bracing ropes.
Wind Bracing ropes keep firm the pole, evoiding any movement of it caused by sudden wind or passing cars.
– Safe use by a single operator
– Short setup and uninstall time (approxymately10 min)
– Easy movement among scanning stations
– Significant increase of the 3D Laser Scanner measuring range
– Small size, allows passages trough doors.